Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying

This is a forum for all us moshi roleplayers to roleplay here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Usuals-

Mason, Archer, Katja

If you don't know them,

Mason- Tall, tan, muscular guy with a roundish baby face and flippy dark brown skater hair. Big, dark brown eyes and an odd, crescent shaped scar on hisi lip.

Archer- Tall, pale guy with unruly blue-black hair. Has to wear a hot pink leotard every day.

Katja- Pale with gold hair with blue dip died side bangs.

2Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

usual Natalia

https://rpcenter.rpg-board.net

3Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Oh, and clay.

Clay- Tall guy with pale, almost white skin. Black flippy hair that gets in his eyes. Icy blue eyes. Scarred.

4Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

usuals / whoever the heck I feel like useing XD

5Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Kleenicole wrote:usuals / whoever the heck I feel like useing XD
Thats so specific.

6Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Nice, Muffty.

xD

Start?

7Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Admin wrote:
Kleenicole wrote:usuals / whoever the heck I feel like useing XD
Thats so specific.
I know XD

8Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

STARKIN
Katrina- *eating an apple. likea boss*
Stark- *tries to buy an apple, but doesn't have enough money. likea assistant.*
Austin- *skatesboards and shit*
Eeva- *sells icecream even though its winter*
Anastasja- *randomly laying in snow*
Josef- *points at Anastasja* the force is strong with that one
Sophia- what the heck is that suppose to mean?
Myke- your face
Sophia- *slaps*
Myke- *shoves*
Stark- CHICK FIGHTTTT
Katrina- when'd you get here?
Stark- when'd YOU get here?
Katrina-....I don't know...

9Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Jesus christ, this pen is seriously making me mad.

I'm trying to trace a drawing in pen to make it darker and the pen refuses to work, but, when I go to scribble to make it write, it works just fine.

I'm about to throw it across the room. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

10Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Natalia-*drinks coffee*

11Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Mason was outside, trying to make a snowman, but failing quite miserably.

Archer was insider, curled up on his sofa, sniffling without ceasing. The throbbing in the head was the only thing that made the whole thing seem like reality instead of his dream land.

Katja was nursing her baby.

12Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

listening to an awesome song and bein a mixture of
Yeah.
and
Freddy Mercury

13Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Listening to It Feels So Good - Steven Tyler.

Before that I had on some Queen.

14Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Katrina- *trows apple at Mason's 'snow man'* *jumps on his back*

15Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Second Chance by Shinedown, ohyes

16Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

my nose hurts Sad

17Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Mason let out a small gasp as the apple took out the entire snowman's head. When she jumped onto his back, he let out a loud, exaggerated groan and fell to the ground, his thick jacket cushioning him from the soft ice crystals below him.

18Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Katrina giggled and rolled off Mason, sitting cross legged in the snow.

19Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

I really need a desk with a place for my laptop to sit while I'm drawing.

~~~
Mason let out a grunt and scooped up a wad of the soft snow and lobbed it at Katrina and watching as it broke off into pieces in her red hair.

20Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Katrina gasped and created her own snowball, trowing it back at mason and laughed at it hit him dead on in the face

21Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Mason frowned and wiped the cold slush off his face with one hand, while unzipping his jacket with the other hand.
"Oh, it is so on."

22Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Katrina- Bring it *smiles evily*

23Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Mason smirked,and raised his eyebrows.
"In five minutes. Make as many snowballs as you can and we'll meet back then."

24Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

brb dinner

25Baby it's cold outside.~  A winter rp Empty Re: Baby it's cold outside.~ A winter rp Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

kk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum